Saturday, June 5, 2010

Comments? Later!

I meant to post something here about how to add comments to your photographs using your D700... but I just packed it already, and feel kinda lazy to get it out of the bag. After all, we're leaving for Washington DC very soon!

Which leads me to think about travel photography.

Good experiences? Bad experiences?

The one above and all below are from Philadelphia. Chairs (50mm f1.4) from a French restaurant.

The market, when the cookies are half price... (AF-S 24-70 f2.8)

A view of a street parallel to Chestnut. There are two hotels facing each other on the preceding block (a Hilton and a very traditional Philadelphia place, whose name I cannot recall). Needless to say, that's the end of Broadway street in front of us. And a nice building to boot!

Never had a problem with anyone. Of course, I was also pushing Edmund's stroller (with him in it), so that makes a great cover for someone wishing to shoot street... views.

Again, what experiences do you have about photographing on a trip? Oddly enough, whenever I've taken my Nikons, people take me for a photojournalist. With other cameras... I'm simply ignored.

Do people give you grief? Or do you give people grief? Let's hear about it!

No comments: