Saturday, January 17, 2009

My Review of SanDisk 4 GB Extreme III Compact Flash Memory Card

Fast saving card

By Francisco, professor with a camera from DeKalb, IL on 1/16/2009

 

5out of 5

Pros: Fast, Lightweight, Reliable

Cons: No Cons

Best Uses: Image Transportation, Digital Capture, Digital Photography, Image Storage

Describe Yourself: Photo Enthusiast

This is, like all SanDisk cards, a very efficient and fast one, perfect to use with my Nikon D700. It's well made, and have no complaints to register. Besides, I got it for a very good price!

(legalese)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good to have you back and posting, hope you enjoyed the holidays.

I'm also a big fan of SanDisk Extreme's. In the past I've purchased Extreme IV's, four 4GB's got them at a good price, if I ever get the rebate that is, but next time I may just opt for the III's. Don't know that I actually need the speed of the IV though it may make offloading images quicker.