Saturday, January 15, 2011

From my (not so) old files


Since we started the new year, I decided to be prepared and create some folders in my computer for future downloads... and then, found these unposted, unexplored photographs. Here you go!

Here is to my adventures in DeKalb, in early December 2010. No people... nobody was crazy enough to go out on a beautiful afternoon like this one. Go figure... Hence, the empty bench above.


Trees with snow-heavy branches down Linden Drive, in DeKalb, IL.


Other group of trees, which make the neighborhood look like a fantasy winter wonderland.


When it comes to the practical side of the holiday, this was the fare for Christmas Eve: prime rib, healthy veggies rendered unhealthy with smothering amounts of cheese, Italian prosecco and a star of stars, my light fruitcake (loaded with nuts).


Needless to say, Christmas morning was another story this time. And I decided to play with the zoom just for the heck of it. See the results above and post your opinion.

Be back soon!

No comments: