Thursday, November 13, 2008

Out of the box

Two shots taken with this camera, probably half an hour after I took it out of the box.

Two hanging there

As Ellis Vener said in his own blog about the D700, it's a nice packaging job.  Here's the second image...

Lonely again

The third does test the ISO limits... just a bit. It's my own desk.

My Desk While Not at Work

Despite of the fact that the Nikon software scared the bejesus out of me by jumping and opening on its own when I plugged the card reader in my computer, I'm finding the whole experience kinda nice.

Let's see how this camera works with my telephotos...

More news later!

BTW, does anybody know about tutorials to understand Nikon's software?

2 comments:

Bob said...

I'd highly recommend Thom Hogans e-book on the D700. He does a fantastic job of explaining the D700 as well as the concepts behind RAW. He includes a guide to Nikon software on the CD. I use Aperture myself but Capture NX2 does look interesting.

http://www.bythom.com/

Francisco Solares-Larrave said...

Thanks a lot, Bob! I will look for it. Anything that clarifies these matters helps.